2018/04/01 – Interstate 680, South – San Francisco Bay Area, California – San Francisco Video

#I680 #BayAreaFreeways #AsphaltPlanet

Drivelapse video of Interstate 680 South through the eastern portion of the Bay Area Metro area filmed on Sunday April 1, 2018

source

Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

11 Comments - Write a Comment

1. Enjoyed the good drive through the Bay Area, especially at certain places had incredible scenic landscapes going through the mountains. Doing well and keep it up 😊👌

2. Just wondering, do you drive to all these places you film in, or do you fly in and this is rental car footage?

3. We uploaded videos from the Bay Area at the exact same time lol. Great stuff, I’m sad I didn’t have time to explore San Francisco itself.

4. I-680 in California was known as CA-21 prior to becoming a freeway in the area though.

5. Good videos, these are great for me too since I'll be moving to California soon (sadly, because I'll miss Texas) so, keep it up, Asphalt!

6. So diferent to Spain autovías. So stressfull crossing lanes among so many cars most of them big Suv . Love America . Great country in so many aspects. Lovely people. Wonderful basketball. But I think driving there it is not for me. May be one day in distant future. Lucky to live in Europe. Wish you the best. Beutifull video. Thank you everybody to read this. Peace ,love and sex

7. cool video! i'm just wondering why you record, then upload them almost a year later?

8. Wow those are some green mountains! It’s interesting how drastically the scenery can change so quickly. Anyways great video!

9. Hey you should come to Kansas City Missouri and travel I-70 from the independence mall to the Kansas area and also travel I-436 from the granview triangle (three crossing trails) into the Kansas area but you should do this in the Summer

10. How about one from Toronto to California.